Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resoultioning(again) and String Cheese Incidents

 Okay so now we all know what not really following up on a resolution looks like ..... (me).
How 'bout a new deal ? Once a month I'll do a post. okay? okay.
 By the way I mentioned something about how I like Downton Abbey , Jane Austen novels , and anything Sherlock Holmes-y to my mom and she called me an anglophile which apperently is someone who likes British stuff. haha I should call this blog "Confessions of an Anglophile "... It's probably taken though have you noticed that all good blog names have already been used ?? It's like band names , I mean is there anyway to trump The Sex Pistols ,The All American Rejects , even the String Cheese Incident has been taken. Seriously. Lately I've been spending a ton of time on  You Tube , and I would say  wasting a ton of time , but have you ever seen a Vlog Brothers video ? They are AWESOME .  Go watch one RIGHT NOW. And they have this really cool thing they say "D.F.T.B.A." DFTBA: Don't Forget To Be Awesome . So don't okay ? Go out there and do something awesome ,whether it be hugging someone or baking a cake or giving food to a homeless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment