Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 Why can't it be spring already? I well aware I don't have much to complain about, but winter here is fun for the first week or two, then it sucks. Oh and there's always a mini heat wave in January that gets everyone excite but then it gets WINDY and you begin to wonder what a sunny day felt like. Okay, rant over. Wait.... colds suck too >( . Now I'm done. Well I've managed to hold true to my resolution, though I admit if this weren't a leap year I'd be screwed. Those of you with siblings know what a love-hate relationship it can be, but I gotta say my sister has taken a turn for the nicer. I've been fairly sick this past week and she's been an angel. Plus she read and liked Harry Potter , so we've got a lot to obsess over (RON ). Okay I'll end with three facts:
I am a readaholic.
I am learning Spanish .
and
I look awful in pink.
ciao.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment